Biden’s Ministry of Truth is alive and well and living at the FBI, the enforcement arm of the Democratic National Committee. What is misinformation?
Anything that sheds a bad light on Democrats, which in reality is their policies. Let me give you an example. Say I pour ketchup all over my kitchen floor while rolling around in it and declaring that I identify as a french fry. Misinformation is when you point out that I do that.
Don’t bother to look it up under statutory law, because you won’t find it. That would be disinformation. The FBI has a plan, though.
They are going to call it election interference and prosecute people under that designation. Election interference normally consists of Election Interference, Election Fraud, and Voter Intimidation.
The difference between misinformation and disinformation is quite simple. Disinformation is intentionally sending out false information, whereas misinformation is unintentional.
BREAKING: From Project Veritas! FBI Whistleblower Leaks Document Showing Agency Targeting ‘Misinformation’ Under ‘Election Crimes’ Ahead of 2022 Midterm Elections!! pic.twitter.com/AXezUKLPzb
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) October 27, 2022
Back on June 30, J. Christian Adams revealed at PJ Media that the FBI is working closely with the extreme far-left Democracy Fund to determine what is misinformation.
Lindsay Capodilupo, who was identified as the FBI’s “Election Crimes Coordinator is the recognized leader of this biased and politically motivated new rule. You can take her title two ways. Either she is the one enforcing laws on elections or she is the one coordinating crimes during elections. My money is on the latter.
Robert Spenser, who writes for PJ media got a chance to question Capodilupo:
Dear Ms. Capodilupo
Greetings. You may remember me, as we had some interaction some years ago.
I’m writing now because I see from this (https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2022/06/30/foias-reveal-progressive-money-fueling-fbi-doj-leftist-activist-and-election-official-coordination-n1609558) that you are now “Election Crimes Coordinator” for the FBI. Congratulations on your appointment.
Now it appears from this document (https://twitter.com/pnjaban/status/1585698721886457857/photo/1) that among “Election Crimes,” the FBI is including “Misinformation.” Hence my questions. These are on the record, for publication in an article I’m working on today.
- What criteria does the FBI use to determine what is and is not “Misinformation”? It appears that previously, and perhaps now as well, you were working with the Democracy Fund, a highly partisan organization. Do you allow Democracy Fund, or the Southern Poverty Law Center, or any other entity, to determine what constitutes “Misinformation”? If so, please specify which and explain why you believe this group is trustworthy.
- Given the fact that several stories initially classified as “misinformation” have turned out to be true (notably Hunter Biden’s laptop, certified as Russian disinformation by 50 top intelligence professionals), do you plan to build in some appeals process to your prosecution of “Misinformation” as an “Election Crime,” or will your judgment be final, absolute, and not subject to appeal or discussion?
- On what basis can you classify alleged “Misinformation” as any kind of crime at all, in light of the First Amendment and the necessarily subjective character of your judgment of this alleged misinformation?
- Are you at all concerned that false charges of “Misinformation” will be used to silence political opponents of this administration, or any future administration, and thereby destroy America as a free society?
- Are you at all concerned about the decisively partisan character of the FBI in recent years, and the increasing public perception that there is a two-tier justice system, with the FBI aggressively sending SWAT teams to arrest inoffensive pro-life activists, elderly political commentators such as Roger Stone, and others who are out of favor with the regime, while allowing Leftists such as Hunter Biden with multiple clear violations of numerous laws to escape all prosecution of any kind?
Many thanks in advance for your answers; if at all possible, please send them before noon today, as I’m working on a tight deadline.
Kindest regards and thanks for your indispensable service to the United States of America
If you are sitting around expecting answers, come join me as I wait for the answer to who really killed Ron and Nicole.