A petition has been filed and will be heard by the Supreme Court. The suit names Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, CTCL, and Mark Zuckerberg and his wife in the class action lawsuit. It is their claim that government employees working with the aforementioned defendants conspired to unduly influence the 2020 Presidential election. it is their claim that they violated the constitution.
Here is a timeline of how they got here.
- November 3rd, 2020 – 2 year Statute of Limitations begins
- December 22nd, 2020 – Dominion Class Action “Christmas Complaint” Filed in the Federal District Court of Colorado
- December 24th, 2020 – A website DominionClassAction.com is born.
- February 15th, 2021 – Gateway Pundit Publishes Article on Dominion Class Action
- February 16th, 2021 – Dominion and Facebook file Motions to Dismiss and send Gary and Ernie Rule 11 Sanctions letters. CTCL, Secretaries or State, and Governors follow with MTD over the following two months to which Plaintiffs respond.
- March 17th, 2021 – Plaintiffs file an Amended Complaint
- April 27th, 2021 – District Court Virtual Hearing before Federal Magistrate
- April 28th, 2021 – District Court grants motions to dismiss
- April 29th, 2021 – Plaintiffs file a Notice of Appeal to the 10th Circuit on issue of standing
- April 30th, 2021 – Plaintiffs and Supports form Save Our Suffrage www.SOS.vote 501(c)4 to support the cost of litigation
- May 13th, 2021 – Defendants begin file motions for $187,000 in sanctions
- July 16th, 2021 – District Court hearing on motions for sanctions
- August 3rd, 2021 – District Court grants motions for sanctions
- September 18th, 2021 – Appellants file Opening Brief in the 10th Circuit on the issue of standing
- December 22nd, 2021 – Plaintiffs file Notice of Appeal to the 10th Circuit on the issue of sanctions
- March 14th, 2022 – The Fielder Principle Podcast begins
- May 27th, 2022 – 10th Circuit Affirms the District Court
- June 27th, 2022 – 10th Circuit Denies motion for rehearing
- September 26th, 2022 – Plaintiffs file Writ of Cert with the Supreme Court
- Respondents Dominion, Meta, CTCL, Zuck, and Chan, must file their brief by Oct 31st
- While briefing is finished for the 10th Circuit Appeal on the Issue of sanctions the Court hasn’t made its decision yet
This lawsuit arises out of the 2020 election for President of the United States. The original Complaint, filed December 22, 2020 and alleges a wide conspiracy between the defendants and government workers in order to influence the 2020 Presidential election in vast conspiracy between four state governors; secretaries of state; and various election officials of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia; along with Dominion Voting Systems, Inc.—a private supplier of election and voting technology; the social media company Facebook, Inc.; the Center for Tech and Civic Life.
The methods used include changing voting laws without legislative approval, using unreliable voting machines, altering votes through an illegitimate adjudication process, providing illegal methods of voting, counting illegal votes, suppressing the speech of opposing voices, disproportionately and privately funding only certain municipalities and counties, and other methods, all prohibited by the Constitution.”
The petitioners note the following:
The rights of citizens, individually and as a class, to file a complaint against giant private persons who violate the rights of millions has been stripped by the decision of the 10th Circuit. Thus, this case is of great national importance.