The Republicans in the House will be taking over from the Democrats on January 3rd and there are 13 things they must do first. You will notice that the list does not include any legislation whatsoever.
That is very wise because any kind of good legislation will never pass in the Democratically controlled Senate. In fact, it details a lot of investigations. The ones that Democrats did not dare do under Nancy Pelosi.
#1 Investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop.
There is enough there to 9investigate with many criminal referrals that can be made to the DOJ that Merrick Garland will ignore. There is a long list of shady business dealings many of which Daddy Joe could be involved with.
#2 Investigate Joe Biden for violating the Groper Bill that he signed.
There are many videos of Joe Biden groping and sniffing women and children. Biden himself signed a law that made groping a criminal act and he could easily be convicted if brought to trial in a red district.
#3 Demand tax returns from Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Chuck Schumer, and Hunter Biden.
Now that the Democrats have created precedence, Republicans need to do the same thing and I guarantee you will find more damaging information in the Pelosi tax forms than you would ever find in Trump’s. Then release the tax forms immediately. Internet sleuths are quite proficient in investigating these documents.
#4 Release and make public all video footage – the 14,000 hours of hidden video – taken on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.
The corrupt DOJ and FBI and Capitol police are withholding the release of thousands of hours of video from the US Capitol on Jan 6. The only reason is that they don’t want Americans to see it.
What are they hiding?
And investigate why Americans are having their homes raided for walking into the US Capitol on January 6?
Why are Trump supporters languishing in prison with violent inmates for two years without trial?
5. Demand the FBI, DOJ, Capitol Police, etc. release information on the dozens if not hundreds of federal operatives working inside the crowd and organizing violence on January 6, 2021.
Require that these federal agencies to release their planning documents. Require Chris Wray to testify on the 300 operatives inside the Oath Keepers, the dozens of operatives inside the Proud Boys. What were their roles? What kind of violence did they participate in?
Require information on FBI cut-outs like Ray Epps.
6. Demand a copy of the affidavit and all supporting documentation for the Biden DOJ-FBI raid on President Trump’s home.
Some say that the affidavit related to the FBI’s raid of the President’s home is garbage. Americans need to see it.
7. Get all of former Speaker Pelosi’s emails, text messages, her film crew’s footage, and records related to the 2020 election and Jan 6
What did Nancy know and when did she know it? Why did she not protect the US Capitol on Jan 6 and how much did she know about the setup and Deep State informants involved in the violence that day?
8. Remove Ilhan Omar, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell from their committee assignments. Investigate them.
Most people know that Ilhan Omar married her brother so he could enter the US. But many don’t know that her father committed immigration fraud as well to enter the US. It’s time to address this individual being inside the US House.
9. Begin immediate investigation into Democrat dark money and the many corrupt Democrat-linked NGOs that they use to skirt US laws.
10. Begin an investigation and audit of all money sent to and from Ukraine, especially money related to the Bidens and other corrupt politicians. And the related donations to Democrats from FTX crypto company.
11. Immediately obtain and release Adam Schiff’s interview with corrupt former ICIG Atkinson during the first Trump impeachment sham
The first thing the GOP should do is go to the basement of the Capitol or wherever it is located, to obtain and release the testimony of corrupt former Deep State Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson.
Atkinson changed the IC whistleblower form in September of 2019 shortly after a CIA Agent, who was spying in the Trump White House, drafted a complaint on President Trump.
Atkinson saw to it that the whistleblower form was updated to allow for secondhand information, which the ‘whistleblower’ (believed to be Eric Ciaramella) provided in his complaint. Although the form should not have been accepted based on second-hand information and because it was about the President of the United States (who is not a member of the IC), Atkinson accepted the complaint.
12. Investigate all actors related to the attempted coup of President Trump starting with the Russia collusion sham.
Start it off by bringing in Andrew Weismann. Interview him on Russia collusion activities and all of his corrupt acts going back 30 years at the DOJ.
13: Subpoena the footage from the Capitol Police of the Paul Pelosi attack in California. This story doesn’t add up.